How do you measure up?
Telstra Business Women's Awards entrants follow very different paths to find business success. The judging criteria give the Judges a point of reference to assess your unique qualities and whether you have Award potential.
The Judges are looking for business women who have:
- Delivered real business impact
- Tackled business problems and obstacles with determination and creativity
- Applied innovative thinking to push boundaries and find new and better ways to do things
- Used self-belief to rise above adversity and reach their goals
- Consistently demonstrated exceptional and progressive leadership
- Displayed sound financial management and acumen
- Mentored and inspired others striving for success
- Used their success to give back to their community
The Judges first look for this information in your online entry form and later at the interview if you are shortlisted. It's important you use every opportunity to promote your skills and achievements wholeheartedly and with plenty of detail.
The Awards give you an opportunity to really reflect on what you’ve implemented in the business that’s made really valuable change.
Love To Dream
2017 Telstra Australian
Entrepreneur Award Winner