Prizes & benefits
The Telstra Business Women's Awards provide finalists and winners with the opportunity for self-evaluation and connection with other outstanding women.
Other prizes include:
- Cash grants and exclusive experiences
- The chance to capitalise on the Awards success by displaying the Telstra Business Women's Awards Finalist or Winner logo
- Two tickets to attend their State/Territory Dinner (Australia only)
- A framed commemorative certificate
- For State/Territory winners outside New South Wales and finalists from Asia, one return economy airfare to Sydney, Australia for National judging, Workshop and Awards Gala Dinner
- Two nights accommodation in Sydney
- Two tickets to the Awards Gala Dinner presentation ceremony in Sydney
Beyond the prizes, finalists and winners of the Awards also become part of a vibrant and mutually supportive Alumni community. Past winners have found this extends their networks and brings more business opportunities their way. They've also been able to draw on Alumni knowledge and support, and forge valuable friendships with other successful women.
Learn what being a part of the Awards program has meant to the careers and lives of the 2015 Telstra Business Women’s Awards Alumni.
From a business perspective, the Awards can be a great platform for growth and opportunity for the individual and their organisation.
Queensland Police Service
2016 Telstra Australian Business Women's
Public Sector And Academia Award