Prizes & benefits
More than winning
As well as giving you the opportunity to take stock of your career achievements, and connect with other outstanding women, the Telstra Business Women’s Awards offer a number of other benefits, including:
- Cash grants and exclusive experiences
- The chance to capitalise on your success by displaying the Telstra Business Women's Awards finalist or winner logo
- Two tickets to attend your State/Territory Dinner (Australia only)
- A framed commemorative certificate
- For State/Territory winners outside Victoria and finalists from Asia, one return economy airfare to Melbourne, Australia for National judging, the Workshop and the Awards Gala Dinner
- Two nights accommodation in Melbourne
- Two tickets to the Awards Gala Dinner presentation ceremony in Melbourne
Beyond the prizes, if you are a finalist or winner you also become part of a vibrant and mutually supportive Alumni community. Past winners have found this extends their networks and brings more business opportunities their way. They've also been able to draw on Alumni knowledge and support, and forge valuable friendships with other successful women.
From a business perspective, the Awards can be a great platform for growth and opportunity for the individual and their organisation.
Queensland Police Service
2016 Telstra Australian Business Women's
Public Sector And Academia Award